Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Grand tour

Following Will Wilkinson, here's my run around the states. Granted, some of the states I've "been to" I've just driven through in a hurry (Ohio, Iowa, Oklahoma—but in Wyoming I did walk around a shrub-covered patch they called a "nature reserve"). I've actually seen the sites in some others, even if I didn't stay long (the Badlands and Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, for instance). But I'm still amazed at how many I've visited.

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

UPDATE: Since they include Washington D.C., I might as well add some other territories:

American Samoa / Northern Marianas / Guam / Puerto Rico / Virgin Islands